Sunday 10 February 2013

The Picture Part

Everyone likes the part with the before and after photos. Since I never actually got to goal I'm going to cheat and call my during photos my after photos. So, below you will see me at my (previously) heaviest weight, but strangely a little bigger than I am now dress size wise, and after I lost 5 stone (or 72lbs for those who do pounds). I don't know if the pictures are motivational or depressing, but I thought they may be interesting for you to see. I hope to get back there one day and then surpass it to get to a place where I am happy with myself. I was happier with myself then, but far from happy. I had started to enjoy clothes and feel less self conscious but I don't think I actually realised how thin I had gotten. I still felt huge. I still wanted to lose another 4 stone or so - I had a long way to go. Hopefully this time around life won't get in my way...well, too much. I have more to share with you, but I'll leave those for another day.


1 comment:

  1. Motivation no doubt! You can see what you accomplishes before and you know you can do it again and go beyond

    ReplyDelete